Statistics Script

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

How Much Does A CPA Cost?

Posted by Guest Blogger on Mar 18, 2013 in Guest Blogger, Tax Often when people find out I’m a tax accountant, I get asked, “How much does a CPA cost?” It’s like me asking “How much does a home cost?” We all understand that a 1,000 square-foot home in Kansas has a different cost than a 1,000 square-foot penthouse condo in New York City. The same concept applies to CPAs. The answer to both questions is the same: it depends. For example, my uncle has a simple tax return and pays $250 in preparation fees. On the other hand, I had a client whose return took over a week to prepare when I worked in a large firm, which cost the client around $100,000. http://blog.aicpa.org/2013/03/is-hiring-a-cpa-worth-it-5-tips-for-getting-your-moneys-worth.html

No comments: